Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Questions About Dublin Bus. (Post changes to Dublin Bus services here too.)

Options
  • 31-12-2017 12:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭

Hi, all. Welcome to this new thread. The purpose of this thread is if someone has a question about Dublin Bus they post here. If there are changes to a Dublin Bus service than you can post here.

I'm not sure whether this will work or not but let's see.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭DUBLINBUSGUY

Link to the announcement on the Dublin Bus website: http://www.dublinbus.ie/News-Centre/General-News/Revised-Timetable-on-Routes-65-and-65b/

From Sunday the 14th of January, 2018 revised timetables on the 65 and 65b bus routes will come into effect. On their website (dublinbus.ie) they have said that as a result of customer feedback there will be timetable changes to Monday to Friday departures. These changes will improve reliability and punctuality.

Route 65 Changes:

All departures below are Monday-Friday departures.

The 19:30 departure from Poolbeg Street to Blessington will now be at 20:00.
    The 17:00 departure from Blessington to Poolbeg Street will now be at 17:30.
    The 18:00 departure from Blessington to Poolbeg Street will now be at 18:30.
    The 19:30 departure from Ballyknockan to Poolbeg Street will now be at 19:45.
    The 00:05 departure from Ballymore to Poolbeg Street will now be at 00:15.

Route 65b Changes:

All departures below are Monday-Friday departures.

The 17:10 departure from Poolbeg Street to Citywest will now be at 17:20.
    The 07:00 departure from Citywest to Poolbeg Street will now be at 06:50
    The 07:30 departure from Citywest to Poolbeg Street will now be at 07:20.

Hi, all. On Tuesday afternoon I will need to get from Bray DART Station to Brides Glen LUAS Station to collect my car. Do the 84 and 84a routes go via Brides Glen and stop at the 7/111 terminus? I went on a-b.ie and it's telling me it isn't. Does anyone know what's going on?

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭markest

Yes, it goes around & stops at Brides Glen Luas.

Thanks. Some people were saying it wasn't.

Advertisement