Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roofing q

Options
  • 31-12-2017 9:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Beside my house I have a 1400 sq ft single story commercial building which I wish to convert into a residential unit in 2018. There is new legislation coming to allow this without planning p.
    The first step will be to reroof the building as it has old galvanize on it and is low pitch maybe 25degrees at a guess. I’d like to put modern insulated galvanize on it. Can anyone give me idea price wise?

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 10,140 Mod ✭✭✭✭BryanF

Your probably looking at €30/40m2 for say 120mm PPC PIR twin skin 0.6mm alu. Then you’ve to find a crue to install etc. you will need an arch to design details and show planning & building regulation compliance. I’d be suprised if building control regs aren’t also written into any proposed planning amendment (haven’t seen sight of the wording yet?!!)

Advertisement