Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TP Link

Options
  • 30-12-2017 2:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone has seen any good deals on the above? Looking to boost my network for gaming and need something fairly decent. Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

What exactly are you looking for?

TP Link do a wide range of products.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Andyryan2425

Davy wrote: »
    What exactly are you looking for?

TP Link do a wide range of products.

Just looking for one that I can plug a network cable in to and then the same from the other one in to the xbox one...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,938 ✭✭✭long_b

Just looking for one that I can plug a network cable in to and then the same from the other one in to the xbox one...

These lads - should give you speeds of around 50Mb or so (if your broadband is that fast)

25 GBP plus postage or Parcel Motel

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B01BECPIMC/ref=psdcmw_430576031_t1_B01LXOZ4EN

Advertisement