Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pre nursing

Options
  • 28-12-2017 11:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I’m currently in 6th year and wishing to do nursing but am certain I will not get the required points for UCD/Trinity etc..but I was wondering if anyone could tell me where is the best to do a PLC in nursing that I will be able to go into UCD/university from the plc
    Thanks!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Tinagirl

Hi, i am presently doing a pre nursing course in plc mercy college, Sligo. you need to get check the school website to know when they are starting there next course so that you can apply. i am doing 11 modules including Communication, care of the older person, palliative care, anatomy, care skills, nutrition, human growth and development, health and safety, nursing theory and practice. These are the modules you are expected to do when you get into plc pre nursing in Sligo. The teachers are very nice and helpful, they can assist you in all ur courses. It is an handy course that can prepare you for nursing in the future.

Advertisement