Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DJI Spark Mini 393 euro including delivery

Options
  • 28-12-2017 10:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭

This seems like a great deal, its shipping from China but they pay customs. I read a few post on boards.ie from people who bought from tomtop and in general they seem reliable but customer service seems to be pretty poor if there's an issue.

tomtop

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭toe_knee

I bought the fly more combo one on black Friday for 550. Some craic with it. Great piece of kit

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭foobar

toe_knee wrote: »
    I bought the fly more combo one on black Friday for 550. Some craic with it. Great piece of kit

Did you buy from Tomtop ?

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭KyleJJE

Same price as xaomi mi 4k drone, which is better then??

foobar wrote: »
    Did you buy from Tomtop ?

No bought on Amazon. Have bought from Tomtop before with no issue

KyleJJE wrote: »
    Same price as xaomi mi 4k drone, which is better then??

Really depends on what you want it for. I like the Spark because of its size. Its small and easy to bring with you everywhere. The xiaomi is very big and couldnt see me using it as much.

The Xiaomi is 4k which the Spark is Full HD.

Spark has some sensor to help preventing crashes which the Xiaomi does not.

They are the basic differences that I can see

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,720 ✭✭✭CelticRambler

I bought a Mavic from Tomtop back in October. No particular problems with the order, quick dispatch, and I bought it through one of those cashback site and the cashback was authorised/confirmed very quickly afterwards.

The only trouble I had was that I wanted it delivered to a different address, and the new address was replaced by my default address during the order process, but that wasn't obvious until after the payment was completed. The guys in customer service couldn't understand my request to change the address before dispatch, just kept telling me how they do their best to ensure fast delivery ... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭foobar

gearbest have the fly more combo for 530 euro and an option to pick the EU Warehouse, which I guess means you don't have to pay any custom fees ?

Advertisement