Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ante post question

Options
  • 28-12-2017 1:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭

Hey guys I had a healthy bet on Vincente for the welsh national. It was cancelled today and as I understand the bet has being pushed back until the race is now the 6th January. What happens if he is withdrawn from the rescheduled race ? Will I lose my stake as per ante post rules or will it be refunded ? I am with Netbet

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

You should be refunded tomorrow

Actually it’s at the foot here so your bet stands I think

https://help.netbet.com/en/sport/sports_rules

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

I got refunded today from another bookmaker so thought same might happen to all but maybe not.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

PaddyPower only void/refund bets if they were made when the final decs where done.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭piplip87

No nothing back from Netbet but it is still open. I would say Vincente is still going to run but after the few days wouldn't mind the refund ha

Advertisement