Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

credit going fast

Options
  • 27-12-2017 6:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I topped up my parents mobile.

They used to be O2, so Three now. They only call me - another three user and one other phone, same goes for texts. The volume of each is very low. They also have data turned on, with only BBC news/Guardian/Whatsapp being activly used(no videos/images just text).
    i topped up their phone by 20 euro mid december, almost all gone now. When I top up my three mobile i get free 3 to 3 texts and calls, and free data for a month ? does this apply to those ported over from the old O2?

Is there any way to find out an itemized bill for pre pay?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭jimmynokia

Updates would be one thing to look at presuming nothing else is going on you dont know about.. They should turn off the data at night if not in use.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

They're only getting credit, no bundled bonuses like you. Have three move them to a regular three plan not a grandfathered 02 one. Possibility of better coverage too.

Advertisement