Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

blood donation call

Options
  • 27-12-2017 4:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,497 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ten of Swords

Would you have genuinely donated if not for the deferral period?

If not the then the text was a dick move as the IBTS are desperate for donations, whether you agree with the deferral period or not it is what it is so antagonizing them won't make any difference as they don't make the rules.

As for hanging up on them, meh. Being pissed, that's for you to resolve.

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭dev_ire

Yes, I only get the texts because I used to donate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Tenigate

Pathetic, op.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Manion

Pretty self entitled to be pissed. The person who called you was just trying to do their very best to help save lifes. They don't make the rules. Get over yourself.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Berating the OP won't accomplish anything, despite any correspondence between the OP and the IBTS. For anyone interested in donating blood, please see the following:

https://www.giveblood.ie/Can-I-Give-Blood/FAQs/Health-FAQs/

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement