Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV mount installers in Dublin

Options
  • 27-12-2017 1:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭

I have a Sony Bravia 40 Inch (KDL40WD653BU). I also have a wall mount that I bought on Amazon (https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B017SW88FG/ref=pe_3187911_185740111_TE_item#productDescription_secondary_view_div_1514372507380).

I am a total noob but had initially thought of installing it myself after doing extensive research. However, the more I looked into it, the more it seemed like a job for a professional handyman. For one, the wall seems to be a drywall (on the exterior wall of the living room) with studs 24 inches apart (measured with the help of a stud-finder app) while the farthest holes on the mount are about 16 inches apart. From what I understand, in this case, the mount can be attached to a plywood that would be screwed into the studs.

All this is only based on my reading other threads on here and crude measurements I've made. I can be totally wrong about it all so just want to get it done by someone who knows what he/she is doing.

Can anyone recommend someone reliable who can install this TV mount properly? I am in Dublin in the Donnybrook area.

Advertisement