Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drunken Fantasy World

Options
  • 27-12-2017 2:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 37,815 ✭✭✭✭

people go into this fantasy world when they have a few (i had a few bottles and on the baileys now) and dont want to escape ??? sleep is like when the comet killed all the dinosauers. Nobody wants to leave the world

Is this the secret to alcholism ???

i talk more when im drunk as do a lot of people why cant it happen all the time ???. in this druken world its happens and goods thing come the whole time

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭GMSA

Oh great more sh1te.

Go home you're drunk.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭King George VI

Being drunk is grand, but it's that stage before drunk, in between pints 3 and 6 that are where it's at.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

How's the head?

Being drunk is grand, but it's that stage before drunk, in between pints 3 and 6 that are where it's at.

The plateau of happiness...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭SuperSean11

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,815 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

xzanti wrote: »
    How's the head?

ok stomach is in bits

although there only 300ml longneck bulmers can be deadly if you drink them quickly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭donegaLroad

grate a bit of ginger root into hot water and leave to cool a bit, twice as good for an upset stomach than anything you buy in the pharmacy.

You'll be all set for tonight before you know it

• Registered Users Posts: 4,421 ✭✭✭ToddyDoody

PTH2009 wrote: »
    people go into this fantasy world when they have a few (i had a few bottles and on the baileys now) and dont want to escape ??? sleep is like when the comet killed all the dinosauers. Nobody wants to leave the world

Is this the secret to alcholism ???

i talk more when im drunk as do a lot of people why cant it happen all the time ???. in this druken world its happens and goods thing come the whole time

I know, in my case, I'd never be able to really get the RnB music channel Kiss without a few drinks. You'd only be loose enough for RnB after a few drinks (unhip white person problems)

Also, bullseye can be great Craic after a few pints on a Saturday night, while sober it might be a bit on the nothingspecial side.

Advertisement