Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lower Davin Stand, good view?

Options
  • 26-12-2017 7:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

For a concert, how far away is it and will the singer look like a dot?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭clickhere

The stage in croke Park is normally just in front of hill 16. So you will be the far end of the pitch, so yes the singer will look like a dot.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,544 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

You wont be able to see the dot sized singer because the soundstage will be in the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,421 ✭✭✭finbarrk

Worst seats in the house.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭shmeee

Sound will be poor also.

Better off standing outside on Jones Road to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭aka accounts 2010

First few rows of all stands in Croke Park will not be sold.

If the gig is approaching sell out and all you can get is Davin then buy them.

When in the stadium, just walk along to lower hogan/cusack and grab a seat in first couple of rows.

Stewards won't say a thing!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,051 ✭✭✭✭StringerBell

When in the stadium, just walk along to lower hogan/cusack and grab a seat in first couple of rows.

This makes me curious. Is it legit? We have tickets for the upper level of the davinto see a thing next year. Wouldn't mind having a pop at this if it could work

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭aka accounts 2010

This makes me curious. Is it legit? We have tickets for the upper level of the davinto see a thing next year. Wouldn't mind having a pop at this if it could work

Will only work in the lower tiers. You won't be able to access the lower tier from the upper tier.

I did it for Coldplay this year. Had lower Davin tickets and just walked around to one of the blocks in lower hogan near the stage and stood in one of the first few empty rows.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,421 ✭✭✭finbarrk

I have done this also. Works in the lower level. Or just stand up behind the seats in the Cusack Stand.

Advertisement