Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lions Rugby Jersey £10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭dennispenn

Standard delivery to Ireland €9.99

• Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭eclipsechaser

dennispenn wrote: »
    Standard delivery to Ireland €9.99

That's why I quoted it in £. Much better using AddressPal/ ParcelMotel or if you have an address up north. Came to under £14 for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭SPAWKER

That's why I quoted it in £. Much better using AddressPal/ ParcelMotel or if you have an address up north. Came to under £14 for me.

How do you get around the billing address bit as it won't accept a Republic one and Address pal as delivery address

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭ImThatGuy

SPAWKER wrote: »
    How do you get around the billing address bit as it won't accept a Republic one and Address pal as delivery address

I’m with Ulster Bank, it accepted my Parcel Motel address as billing address.

Thanks OP, ordered one for myself and my step dad, happy days!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭youngblood

Size wise, I know it says slightly looser fit, but I'm thinking its prob still a large?
    Anyone try on one of these in store?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭chipfox

What's topcashback?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

youngblood wrote: »
    Size wise, I know it says slightly looser fit, but I'm thinking its prob still a large?
    Anyone try on one of these in store?

I was in NZ :D Jerseys were pretty much true to size, the long sleeve were looser than the match style jerseys alright

• Registered Users Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭Tilikum17

I don’t wear jerseys at all but at that price I might get one.

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭SPAWKER

All sorted now thanks OP

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭tea_and_cake

Thanks OP.

• Advertisement

chipfox wrote: »
    What's topcashback?

https://www.topcashback.co.uk/

You can earn a certain % back on purchases. Can be converted to cash/ voucher. If you spend a lot of money online, it can be really good - especially for hotels.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭selfbuilder1

Great bargain. Thanks OP.

Also, the Irish test jersey is available for €24 in sizes XL and above: https://www.mandmdirect.ie/01/details/CN1353/Canterbury-Mens-Ireland-Home-Test-Shirt-Bosphorus

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭ImThatGuy

Arrived today (Parcel Motel), great fit and great quality, delighted! Thanks again eclipsechaser

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭dennispenn

ImThatGuy wrote: »
    Arrived today (Parcel Motel), great fit and great quality, delighted! Thanks again eclipsechaser

What was the total Price you paid?

Advertisement