Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

D&D Louth/Dundalk

Options
  • 24-12-2017 3:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hey there, I'm looking to start up a new D&D group in The Louth/ Dundalk area. New or seasoned players are both welcome. Ill be happy to DM. I'm Looking for people who can commit to one night a week on a weekly basis.

Please message me for more information if you are interested.

Thanks!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Hellvlad

Hi there

My wife and I could be interested. She has a bit of pen & paper RPG experience, while myself, I played for 12 years+ and am starting to miss this a lot.
    We both played in french only in the past but don't worry we are fluent English speakers, we've been living in Dundalk for the last 5 years.

Here are some other games we've played in the past: AD&D, Warhammer 1st edition, Shadowrun, L5R, 7th Sea, INS/MV (translated in English later as In Nomine), Dark Heresy, Vampires the masquerade, Z corps and many more.

Let me know if you are still looking for people, we would be glad to join :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9 conman739

Hey there, I talked to the group there and we would be happy to have you. we are only 2 sessions in so yous won't be missing much. We meet on Wednesdays at about 6:30, are your schedules free that you will be able to make that time pretty consistently?

Advertisement