Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dyson v6 Trigger half price at ARGOS 116 euro

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭Masala

Thanks OP...... very very tempted even on 24th Dec !!!

Bit worried that its doesn't have a 'long piece' that could mean hoovering a floor from a standing position. The Hoover one we have had that...

• Registered Users Posts: 778 ✭✭✭dinnybyrne

Dont think it has the wall charger?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,044 ✭✭✭Pique

Also, even if you get a long piece, it probably won't work as a powered head as I doubt these ones have the wiring in place to connect the pins.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭cronos

I'd wait for the january sale in the referb ebay store. I'd buy the normal v6 for that price, but not just the hand held.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭jimmynokia

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭smallgarden

Can anyone recommend a dyson cordless that has a wall charger and would work with heads of the standard plug in dyson. So confused with the dysons. Think my mam wants one that she can do a quick hoover of the kitchen but works with her main dyson hoover parts. Cheapest one possible thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭the_pod

It's not possible, they use different connections. The best deals are usually for refurbs on dysons ebay store.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭smallgarden

the_pod wrote: »
    It's not possible, they use different connections. The best deals are usually for refurbs on dysons ebay store.

So if she wanted a cordless vacuum for the kitchen she could get any brand

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭Shefwedfan

Can anyone recommend a dyson cordless that has a wall charger and would work with heads of the standard plug in dyson. So confused with the dysons. Think my mam wants one that she can do a quick hoover of the kitchen but works with her main dyson hoover parts. Cheapest one possible thanks

The normal Dyson and handheld do not swap heads from what I can see

I have a standard Dyson something, DC2X animal one. I also have the handheld V6 which I got from the Dyson store refurb.

The connections won't work on each other, the handheld has a small head

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

Seen the regular v6 and the v6 animal for 130 and 140 sterling in the ebay store. Refurbished. Need parcel motel ect for delivery. Those prices look good?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭driver02

The V8 is now on sale for 394. and V6 for 299 totally confused about these dyskns is V8 worth the extra. It's Currys I checked

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭NobodyImportant

Have a code for Dundrum which expires tonight if anyone is interested. 1 left in stephens green too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭98q76e12hrflnk

Was looking this for car hoovering would it be decent

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Etnies

I have the Car one and if your doing the Car you need to be doing it pretty quickly.

I set mine to max and the suction is great from it, I do have the dogs in the car so pulls of the hair great.

Advertisement