Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photo Collage

Options
  • 24-12-2017 1:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭

Lads I'm looking to try and do a collage with maybe 100 or more family pics.
    Any pointers on how to go about it, either digital or physical . Hope its ok in AH mods feel free to move.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,168 ✭✭✭Ursus Horribilis

Picasa, a lovely free program that's great for simple stuff like this. Tis a real shame Google stopped supporting it but it still works with Windows https://picasa.en.uptodown.com/windows/download

• Registered Users Posts: 5,619 ✭✭✭TheBody

We brought in a load of photos on a usb to the chemist. They had some software that did it all up for us. Cost €20 for an A3 print with about 25 pictures in the collage.

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭FMG

Sorry I didnt notice that I had replies, still not sorted but I think I will get prints (200 ish) done with snapfish and start in with the scissors.
    Cheers lads.

Advertisement