Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

River Island sale - 60% off

Options
  • 24-12-2017 12:55pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭

c20171221-info-strip-sale-online_DNT?$GIF%20No%20Scale$&scl=1

Plenty of items reduced by 60%, and still loads of stock. Starts instore on the 26th.

€40 now €16
    €20 now €8 etc

www.riverisland.ie

Free delivery on orders over €60 or Free click & collect.

60% Women & Men

50% Girls & Boys

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭cronos

Davy wrote: »
    c20171221-info-strip-sale-online_DNT?$GIF%20No%20Scale$&scl=1

Plenty of items reduced by 60%, and still loads of stock. Starts instore on the 26th.

€40 now €16
    €20 now €8 etc

www.riverisland.ie

Free delivery on orders over €60 or Free click & collect.

60% Women & Men

50% Girls & Boys

Can you use the newsletter 10 percent off code? Anyone know the code? I signed up to the newsletter but didn't get a code.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

cronos wrote: »
    Can you use the newsletter 10 percent off code? Anyone know the code? I signed up to the newsletter but didn't get a code.

Short answer:> NO

Long answer:> You cant use any codes on the sale items, and you can only use the newsletter 10% code on full price items.

Still some decent prices without the extra 10% I thought

Advertisement