Advertisement
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)
New AMA with a US police officer (he's back!). You can ask your questions here

Happy Christmas MT

• 24-12-2017 11:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭ Roycropper63

As title says..many thanks for your work all year and to your helpers.

Best wishes to you and yours!!!!

Thanks

Roy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,184 ✭✭✭✭ M.T. Cranium

Thanks, Roy and everyone, let's broaden this out and say "happy Christmas" to all the weather forum regulars, wish I could share my weather and snow on the ground, but then we expect it here in the mountains.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,358 ✭✭✭ highdef

Thanks, Roy and everyone, let's broaden this out and say "happy Christmas" to all the weather forum regulars, wish I could share my weather and snow on the ground, but then we expect it here in the mountains.

A very happy Christmas to you, MT. Don't be afraid to share you're weather and snow with us, by way of photos. Always great to see your part of the world.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,344 ✭✭✭ Cork Lass

I agree we should wish Happy Christmas to all the regulars on this site but you sir are a legend, your thread is the first on I go to each day so thank you for your wonderful contributions and Happy Christmas to you and yours.

P.s. please send snow to Cork :D

Advertisement