Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Debenhams, House of Fraser sales now online

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭shakencat

oh no, next years shopping has started!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Poor_old_gill

As an aside- that Debenhams website is horrendous to get around

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Most of the Debenhams items I looked at seem high, even after the discount. What items have you found?

The stools below are one of the only things I found that seem like a bargain:

Bar Stools - €25.50 in 5 different colours. Obviously never worth the €100!

320008007160_8268751?defaultImage=ImageUnavailable&id=MWZqN3&fmt=jpg&fit=constrain,1&wid=588&hei=588

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭huddlejonny

Davy wrote: »
    Most of the Debenhams items I looked at seem high, even after the discount. What items have you found?

The stools below are one of the only things I found that seem like a bargain:

Bar Stools - €25.50 in 5 different colours. Obviously never worth the €100!

320008007160_8268751?defaultImage=ImageUnavailable&id=MWZqN3&fmt=jpg&fit=constrain,1&wid=588&hei=588

Go to your local Debenhams and size up what you like. Go online and buy from Debenhams UK via Quidco & Zeek website etc... bought Levis recently for £35 with 6% cashback.. great savings to be made if yer cute about it.

Advertisement