Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Click this if you want to get very very angry.

Options
  • 23-12-2017 6:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭

I'm a very angry man and thought I would share my fury with you all this evening. I challenge you to watch this and not want to violently strangle this little cockwomble. His fcuking 90 odd year old grandad that probably fought in the war is dying and this fuccstick decides to record him in the most disrespectful way ever.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,306 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

U ok hun? xx

• Registered Users Posts: 1,471 ✭✭✭con___manx1

Omackeral wrote: »
    I'm a very angry man and thought I would share my fury with you all this evening. I challenge you to watch this and not want to violently strangle this little cockwomble. His fcuking 90 odd year old grandad that probably fought in the war is dying and this fuccstick decides to record him in the most disrespectful way ever.

Young retards of today brainwashed by ****ty music and celebs. I blame the parents. I would be really ashemed of my kid if he was singing and listening to that ****e with bleach in his hair. Totally disrepectfull in front of the old man. He obviosly doesnt give a **** about him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,613 ✭✭✭server down

Op.

I wouldn’t be outraged if I didn’t know about it. Nor would you. Lay off the ole social media for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Op.

I wouldn’t be outraged if I didn’t know about it. Nor would you. Lay off the ole social media for a while.

That's why I'm said click if you want to get angry. You didn't have to click sir/madam. The choice was yours. I'll never not be angry. It's always Rant O Clock.

mzungu wrote: »
    U ok hun? xx

No. I said it in the OP. Can you not read?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,285 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ten of Swords

What happens if this guy watches the vid?

What happens if this guy watches the vid?

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

HULK SMASH!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

Omackeral wrote: »
    I'm a very angry man

Were you ever an angry kid?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,667 ✭✭✭Hector Bellend

I'm not angry. I've been drinking heavily though, I might order a curry.

Your man got 320k odd views for this piece of shyte

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭elperello

• Registered Users Posts: 6,547 ✭✭✭Agricola

I'm not angry. I've been drinking heavily though, I might order a curry.

Your man got 320k odd views for this piece of shyte

He got over a million for a reaction video to the "haters" who commented on this one! He might be a wet week out of nappies but he knows how to generate that $$$

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,231 ✭✭✭Jim Bob Scratcher

Good hard kick in the hole is what he'd want

• Registered Users Posts: 9,786 ✭✭✭wakka12

i can't believe that generation are going to be the adults running the world eventually

• Closed Accounts Posts: 258 ✭✭Army_of_One

Roses are red,
    Violets are blue,
    Clickbait title,
    got me and you too.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

I wouldn’t be annoyed or angry if that were my son but he would have a busted nose and wouldn’t have a phone afterwards.

Advertisement