Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Happy Christmas! Did we buy anything for feedbakc btw?

• 23-12-2017 5:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭

Happy Christmas to all the peeps on this forum!

I have to say I love it and it sheds light on the whole blogging and influencer palaver and our own :D One thing I've noticed e.g. Sosueme Perfume (I tested..I don't like but my opinion), Pippa Planners and Candles (I saw but wouldn't pay that price for what I saw and felt of quality)...did anyone get any of these and try out long term. There is a harnessing or reigning back (deletion in cases) of reviews.

I can't find that they are allowing genuine feedback from sale at all? I might be missing platforms or something but it's all buy buy buy, don't review until we have sold out! On a nicer side...any opinions from gift buyers of the bloggers or anyone that treated themselves? But on aside, if they can't do negativity we could have honest reviews versus price point perhaps over the hols through gifts bought or received?

Happy Christmas Again :)

I did typo on title...feedback on gifts bought and received through these mediums I meant

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 444 ✭✭scarbouro

I smelt the So Sue Parfums in my local pharmacy and they are vile. The scents smell like cheap chemicals. Very poor quality for €50. The girl behind the counter said anyone who smelt them said the same thing and people who had initially come in to purchase it walked away without buying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭njs030

I have the Luna by Lisa lip glosses and really like them. They can be worn alone or over lipstick or mixed together for a bit of colour.
    Really like that she showed them being filled in the factory recently too!

Would recommend especially if you get the mccabes discount code again.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

That’s good to hear about Luna will try pick them up as I liked look of colours. As for sue flogging her perfume at €50 a bottle that’s bonkers! Especially if it’s as bad as I’ve been reading. Way over priced for a bloggers perfume.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭njs030

The code for mccabes is McCabes20 for 20% off. I dunno how long it'll last but it's been around for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭monaghanmissus

Would love to hear what Lisa Jordan's hair treatment is like if anyone has it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭via4

€50 is a rip off Calvin klein is cheaper!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Gal44

Would love to hear what Lisa Jordan's hair treatment is like if anyone has it!

I got it. Just used it once so far so can’t really comment properly yet but it got the knots out and smelled nice!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

Heard some excellent reviews from a few friends on the Luna lipglosses. I would be more of a matte/satin kind of girl and haven't bought a lipstick for years, but I'm tempted.

Advertisement