Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saturday

Options
  • 23-12-2017 12:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭

Sandfrankskipsgo in 2:20 Lingfield. Second run back from a break. Career low mark, twice won over C and D. Inside draw. 7/1 ew on Stan James . Rated 65, won off 84 under two years ago. Beat a neck off 77 in March

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭piplip87

Today's punts

Blue et Rouge
    Harry and master the world double
    Oo Seven
    Elgin
    Full Irish
    Sam spinner

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Shemale

All Ascot

Three main bets
    115 I still love More Of That and over 2m5 in a three horse race 6/1 looks gigantic, my heart says.

In the 225 Taquin De Sueil looks a stupid price, Harry is a machine but TDS ew at 25/1, with the ground possibly improving towards good, he looks the bet of the day as he could ate the rest of the field on his day and will give his all to the line.

300 Regal Encore looks a nice bet at 14s, hard to know where he is exactly but his last run looked a huge improvement and a repeat will have him bang there.

Horses that caught my attention
    1240 I pay a lot of attention to Nick Williams with Lizzie Kelly booked, a lot of it around for One Of Us, 12s into 13/2 having a few follow the money wuid here

335 Veinard, Elliot has sent a horse over with 488 in his last three, has been alloted 10-4 and Elliot must think thats fair enough to put him on the boat. No money yet but hoping, currently 18/1

150 Sheppards have got Rock On Rocky in at the foot of the weights, wirth a play at 12s

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭RivetingRoger

Agree re Taquin. Have him backed with the small change, at that price I had to. I like Charli Parcs and at 5/1 doubled him with Harry.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

One of us gamble landed good spot shemale

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Shemale

More Of That will probably be handicapping, sad to see.

ROR beaten on the nod, deserved it after being in the box seat for so long, very keen going down so might have cost him

• Advertisement

Surely youknowwhatimean Harry wins the next, he’s well ahead on ratings

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

Trebles from four e/w:

LVL (fi 3pl) 14:45
    TDS (fi 3pl) 14:25
    FG 15:00 {4pl}
    Chesterfield @15:35 {5pl}

All big digit returns from small digit stakes.

If that fails, have pre-calculated the correct EuroMillions numbers for Tuesday instead:
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057794334&page=6

• Registered Users Posts: 13,023 ✭✭✭✭Joe_ Public

BumperD wrote: »

Yes. Sam spinner was pretty impressive last day but can’t see him holding off Harry on level weights. Lil Rockefeller will run its usual solid, gutsy race and fancy it will be the main danger.

I’ve backed go conquer ew 9/1 in the 3:00 Ascot . Form of last race has worked out well with the runner up running well in the Hennessy. The drift is a little worrying but we will see

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Lami Serge for me each way. Everything in its favour today, be very disappointed if I dont get a Place.

The World's End was my other pick of the field, but that last run was bloody awful.

• Advertisement

BumperD wrote: »

Maybe not. New kid on the block

Great ride from Jacob there.

Winner looks good.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,023 ✭✭✭✭Joe_ Public

Was wrong on that! Easy to be over swayed by ratings sometimes, and just a 5 year old that lad. They’ll be getting a few tasty offers next couple of days I imagine.

Was wrong on that! Easy to be over swayed by ratings sometimes, and just a 5 year old that lad. They’ll be getting a few tasty offers next couple of days I imagine.

Silks of Godolphin next year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭WickIow Brave

Bleu et Rouge here e/w 8/1

• Registered Users Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭ASOT

Jack Kennedy keeps getting better and better.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭piplip87

Some ride by Kennedy crazy to think he only 18.

Advertisement