Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

car vandalised at Balbriggan rail station

Options
  • 23-12-2017 2:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Just wondering if any other commuters parking at Balbriggan rail station have had their cars vandalized recently ? I've been extremely unlucky that in the past 10 months I've had the rear windscreen smashed TWICE !! Once was arriving back at the station from work c. 6pm and the second time was last Wednesday having left my car overnight as I was at a Christmas party on Tuesday night. Luckily for now my insurance covers it but the insurance co. mentioned they cannot guarantee my premium wont sky rocket at next renewal and may include a windscreen exclusion clause. Has anyone else out there been victims of vandalism like this ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,336 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

Get one of those cheap dashcams that will do motion recording

Advertisement