Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin coach n7 night service? Red cow luas

Options
  • 22-12-2017 8:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭

Anyone any experience of this hoping to get the Dublin coach to newbridge at 1.50am from the red cow.I am a bit nervous it will actually be there as I have no other way of getting home.anyone know exactly where it stops and is it reliable?

Comments

DRice wrote: »
    Anyone any experience of this hoping to get the Dublin coach to newbridge at 1.50am from the red cow.I am a bit nervous it will actually be there as I have no other way of getting home.anyone know exactly where it stops and is it reliable?

It's very reliable.!

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭DRice

It's very reliable.!

Thanks! Is it easy to spot,is there an actual stop I can wait at clearly labelled? Any chance of it departing early (which is bad for obvious reason s)

The actual stop in right beside the luas station.
    You can't miss it. 4/5 bus bays.
    The bus comes in and turns at the end then returns to the stop.
    I doubt they would leave early but I would imagine at that time of the night they will be bang on time.

The actual stop in right beside the luas station.
    You can't miss it. 4/5 bus bays.
    The bus comes in and turns at the end then returns to the stop.
    I doubt they would leave early but I would imagine at that time of the night they will be bang on time.

This is good stuff thank you .I just have to get there on time so easy said than done after a few pints :(

DRice wrote: »
    This is good stuff thank you .I just have to get there on time so easy said than done after a few pints :(

Good luck and enjoy the session!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭NewbridgeIR

It's the only time of the day / night that it turns up on time!

• Registered Users Posts: 78,352 ✭✭✭✭Victor

This is the stop https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/3791498656#map=16/53.3168/-6.3700 - you can zoom in further.

It's the only time of the day / night that it turns up on time!

It arrived at 2.12am.sobering wait. Beggars can't be choosers.

Advertisement