Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WOW Air - 50% off code - Iceland & USA

Options
  • 22-12-2017 5:06pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭

1d0e9643-971e-47ed-aa17-36ec6e43d9fa.jpg

https://wowair.ie/?promocode=WOWXMAS

€195 New Your return (no bags)
    €70 Reykjavik return, (no bags)

When the promo code WOWXMAS (no spaces) is used a 50% discount off airfare (not taxes and service fees) will be automatically calculated for all passengers on selected flights. To redeem the code you need to book round-trip flights before midnight (GMT) December 23rd, 2017. Travel period is Dec. 27th, 2017 – May 15th, 2018. Subject to availability.* Lowest advertised fare is exclusive to MyWOW members.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

A reminder that this ends tonight.

Got flights to Iceland for the 2 of us for 299.

Now I've to get somewhere to stay

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭thefa

Is Reykjavik and surroundings worthwhile for a few days in the months on offer or would a week in the summer be needed?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,466 ✭✭✭Curb Your Enthusiasm

A reminder that this ends tonight.

Got flights to Iceland for the 2 of us for 299.

Now I've to get somewhere to stay

299 seems pretty expensive for 50% off?!

299 seems pretty expensive for 50% off?!

That included carry on bags and seats.
    The 50% off is it on the flights or the premium bookings. It was cheaper to book the bags and seats separately.

€37 out and €54 back for each of us.

Mr.S wrote: »
    Forgot WOW charge extra for carry on hand luggage bigger then a tiny backpack!

Tempted by the NYC flights for ~200 but once you add in seats and a bag, it's into Norwegian / Aer Lingus price range which at least fly Direct.
    I thought the carry on bag charge was odd but it's a once in a lifetime probably for us and its a big birthday for me .
    We just need to plan the itinerary:)

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 41,104 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

Booked two flights to rey in Feb, cost about 260 whereas it cost us 606 last year.

I'm delighted with this bargain!

Advertisement