Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which monitor to buy?

Options
  • 21-12-2017 10:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭

So I'm looking into buying a new monitor as I'm using a TV for a monitor and would prefer a monitor for a couple of reasons mainly that input latency.

I seen an AOC 144hz monitor called the G2460PF priced at 280 euro in PC world. Is this a good deal or could I do any better you think? I'd prefer a really low response time and 144hz if possible because it's more future proof for gaming and stuff.

I have 2 GTX970 in SLI at the moment and I know all the cheaper monitors are freesync not gsync. Is this also important to have?

Any ideas welcome as I'm trying to get it tomorrow and have it by Christmas.

Thanks.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Grahamer666

I have the Gsync version of that monitor. Go for it. Great price and mine is fantastic.

Just saw the date you posted this. Did you get the AOC?

Advertisement