Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to find cheap photo frames for hanging

Options
  • 21-12-2017 10:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

Hi boardies, happy Christmas and would anyone be able to recommend somewhere around Dublin city centre where I could get a variety of frames for hanging 6×4 photos? It's for a whole wall so I don't want anything over €3/4 really.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭highdef

Lisa78 wrote: »
    Hi boardies, happy Christmas and would anyone be able to recommend somewhere around Dublin city centre where I could get a variety of frames for hanging 6×4 photos? It's for a whole wall so I don't want anything over €3/4 really.
    Thanks

Not Dublin city but still easy to get to by bus.... IKEA

• Registered Users Posts: 1,434 ✭✭✭Rancid

Try Dealz or similar stores, they usually have small picture frames.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Lisa78

highdef wrote: »
    Not Dublin city but still easy to get to by bus.... IKEA

That would be ideal but I'm coming from Duleek so don't think I'd have time. I have to admit I've never actually been there - would love to look around it though. Thanks for the idea

Rancid wrote: »
    Try Dealz or similar stores, they usually have small picture frames.

Thanks- that is where I got a few already but was hoping there was somewhere else that might be good aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,937 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

(Flying) Tiger shops generally have a grand small selection of frames that won't break the bank.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,671 ✭✭✭PhoenixParker

Penny's have a homeware section too I think. Probably worth a shot.

Tk maxx would be worth a shot too.
    Arnotts bargain section (if it's still there, haven't looked in a while)

Argos have a set of five for 8.99 too.

Cool_CM wrote: »
    (Flying) Tiger shops generally have a grand small selection of frames that won't break the bank.

Thanks, I had a look in their Drogheda branch but will check them out in town - I think they're bigger so might have more :-)

Penny's have a homeware section too I think. Probably worth a shot.

Tk maxx would be worth a shot too.
    Arnotts bargain section (if it's still there, haven't looked in a while)

Argos have a set of five for 8.99 too.

I didn't even think of Penneys - thanks for that. I was actually in Arnotts bargain basement recently for the first time in years and it seemed smaller than I remembered- don't know if it just seemed bigger when I was a child or if it has been made smaller :-)
    I got those frames in Argos alright 🖒

• Registered Users Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭highdef

I got a load of frames in IKEA yesterday. White in colour and for 5x7 or 4x6 photos. A bargain €1 each!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭jlm29

Tesco should have some too. Not sure of prices though!

• Advertisement
Advertisement