Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PAYG Bootcamps/Gyms over Christmas?

Options
  • 21-12-2017 8:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 55,485 ✭✭✭✭

Hey folks

I do a bootcamp-style fitness class in Limerick and I'll be in Carlow for Christmas week. Are there any similar classes on in Carlow for Christmas week?

I found Fit Club Carlow - just wondering if there are any more recommendations? I just want to do a couple of mid-week classes to keep the metabolism up, cheers. :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

Mr E wrote: »
    Hey folks

I do a bootcamp-style fitness class in Limerick and I'll be in Carlow for Christmas week. Are there any similar classes on in Carlow for Christmas week?

I found Fit Club Carlow - just wondering if there are any more recommendations? I just want to do a couple of mid-week classes to keep the metabolism up, cheers. :)

I think Paul Wards bootcamp is PAYG, the facebook page is Paulies Bootcamp. Runs out of the hurling club

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭denis160

Supreme fitness gym is open on Wed/thurs/fri/sat of next week from 9am to 4pm with day passes available, 6 euro I think. No classes running from there, but full gym facilities, might be an option if no bootcamp available that suit. Just checked paul wards and he has classes on wed/thur & fri next week full schedule.

Advertisement