Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Biostatistics HELP....

• 21-12-2017 1:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi there, I'm desperately looking for some help on questions for a module i am presently completing. Not the biggest fan of this module as it has been for the vast majority of it self-directed learning of biostatistics which i am pretty woeful at. I have managed to get to the final part but left struggling on final questions to be answered. Is there anyone out there who might be able to help me. I really don't want to fail this module as i can't afford to repeat...not to pull a sob story (as i'm doing my best)..but i can't give the time i need to as, i'm a single mum of 2 (one 4 month baby) and decided i would improve my qualifications when on mat leave to give us more options....really regretting and desperate to seek help.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,404 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

What are the questions? I have done a few biostats courses but have to hear the questions to see can I remember any of it.

Advertisement