Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Merrion Square to Rathmines

Options
  • 20-12-2017 11:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,667 ✭✭✭

Sorry if this has been asked before. But I'm finding it difficult to get a bus from Merrion Square to Rathmines. So far the only "direct" bus I have found is to Raneleagh. Coming from Rathmines I have only found a bus to Eden Quay.

Would hope there are more direct, frequent options.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,352 ✭✭✭✭Victor

It doesn't have a great service at the moment. Bike or walk are probably the easiest.

It really does depend on where in Merrion Square and where in Rathmines. Put your exact locations and relevant dates and times into www.a-b.ie and tweak the settings. Make sure you have selected "take neighbouring stops into account for origin and destination maximum X min walk".

It has been suggested that the 15 group of routes will return to operating via St Stephens Green, but that may take some time.

Advertisement