Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taxsaver/Leap 90 question

Options
  • 20-12-2017 7:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭

I've a Dublin Bus annual taxsaver ticket for 2018. I use the bus to get to/from work but the odd time I'd get bus to the luas if I'm sent to another office, maybe once or twice a month, not enough to justify a Dublin Bus/Luas combined taxsaver ticket.

Just wondering if I tag on the bus with my taxsaver and then tag on the Luas using travel credit on same card does the Leap 90 discount apply?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

I've a Dublin Bus annual taxsaver ticket for 2018. I use the bus to get to/from work but the odd time I'd get bus to the luas if I'm sent to another office, maybe once or twice a month, not enough to justify a Dublin Bus/Luas combined taxsaver ticket.

Just wondering if I tag on the bus with my taxsaver and then tag on the Luas using travel credit on same card does the Leap 90 discount apply?

No it would take the fare of whatever you travel on the luas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭nilescraneo

Ah that's what I thought alright, bit of a pisser.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,266 ✭✭✭howiya

Ah that's what I thought alright, bit of a pisser.

I know its not much but can you not expense it?

Advertisement