Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place to live to commute into Galway

Options
  • 20-12-2017 5:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Myself my husband and little girl are relocating back to Ireland in the new year and both have jobs in Galway. Anyone recommend best place to live with Int commuting distance? We’re open to everything.

Many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭carrick76

Depends a lot on what side of Galway the jobs are. Traffic crossing the town is bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,692 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Myself my husband and little girl are relocating back to Ireland in the new year and both have jobs in Galway. Anyone recommend best place to live with Int commuting distance? We’re open to everything.

Many thanks

Car, Bus, Train??

Where are jobs in Galway?

I'm sure you know Galway is the most congested place in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Goldrick lass

carrick76 wrote: »
    Depends a lot on what side of Galway the jobs are. Traffic crossing the town is bad.
    Will be both based at the hospital

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Goldrick lass

carrick76 wrote: »

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭carrick76

I'd go with the west side then. Moycullen, Oughterard, Barna, Furbo are all nice and not a bad commute.

Depends on what you want really eg town/village or rural.

• Advertisement
Advertisement