Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap Gel Covers in Ireland for Nokia 5

Options
  • 20-12-2017 3:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭

I have ordered a Gel Cover for Phone off Ebay for like €1/2 all-inclusive, and I think it's coming from Hong Kong or someplace and the estimated delivery is second week in Jan. Anyone know where I could get one in-store or online cheap, that'd have quick delivery. I did see an Irish Website with them but they were like €7 and I'm not going paying that for it. I bloody saw Gel Covers in Dealz yesterday but I think they only had iPhone Models and they were like €3, that would have been ideal, but alas wrong brand. Anyone know anyplace that might have them? That I could pick up or have delivered in a couple of days.... Am just thinking too, shure if got online there'd prob. be a Delivery Charge to pay too so that'd higher the cost too... Dealz would have been ideal but I think they just had iPhone accessories and they were only like €3. :(

Comments

Advertisement