Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Primary schools Newbridge

Options
  • 19-12-2017 1:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Hi all,

We are moving to Newbridge early next year so I am looking at primary schools for next sept my eldest will be going into 3rd class and youngest will be staring his first ecce year. Can anyone give me any information on the local schools?

Thanks
    Sara

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭nelly17

Google St Conleths & Marys, and Patrician Primary Schools. Both Newbridge theres also Scoil Muire. I may have missed one or two but google is your friend

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Sarac87

nelly17 wrote: »
    Google St Conleths & Marys, and Patrician Primary Schools. Both Newbridge theres also Scoil Muire. I may have missed one or two but google is your friend

I agree google is great. I should have said that I have googled schools in the area but I guess what I really want to know is, is one school better than the other. I'm not from the area and we know no one from the area and where we are now there are 3 schools 2 are good and 1 is to be avoided so I guess thats what I really wanna know and I can't find that on google 😆

• Registered Users Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Roadtoad

Gaelscoil (green road) is top notch, feeding into a very top notch secondary in Naas.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,304 ✭✭✭WishUWereHere

Roadtoad wrote: »
    Gaelscoil (green road) is top notch, feeding into a very top notch secondary in Naas.

And therein lies a huge problem - secondary schools, or lack thereof. But thats for another thread. Sara, speaking of Gaelscoil, there is also Edudate Together in the same complex as Gealscoil. My own Daughter goes there & I can vouch 100% for the school.

Oh and welcome to Newbridge!

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Diego messi

Sarac87 wrote: »
    Hi all,

We are moving to Newbridge early next year so I am looking at primary schools for next sept my eldest will be going into 3rd class and youngest will be staring his first ecce year. Can anyone give me any information on the local schools?

Thanks
    Sara
    Hi Sara, I am on the board of management of one of the primary schools in Newbridge, if you want to private message me I can advise you. Rest assured all of the primary schools in Newbridge are excellent.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 ruchie

Hello ....we will be moving to newbridge in coming months ...i was looking for good primary school? My son is in 5 th class so i want if he can study in obe of the best primary school for netx 2 years ie 5th and 6 th class before his secondry education ...could anyone plz help me?

• Registered Users Posts: 28 jyat

Are ye Ukrainians because I’m on a board of management and can fast track your son.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,304 ✭✭✭WishUWereHere

Our Daughter is now just finished Junior Cert, but She did Her primary in Educate Together.

I cannot speak highly enough of this school. Brilliant staff and excellent tutoring.

Advertisement