Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Naked Ultimate Basics palette - 50% off in Debenhams (€23.75 instead of €47.50)

Options
  • 18-12-2017 4:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,110 ✭✭✭

As title says - Naked ultimate basics palette 50% off in Debenhams right now. Got two - one for sis and other for wife (I'm not super au fait with comestics but know they like to use Naked products).

http://www.debenhams.ie/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10052_10001_123932076599_-1

And I see Debenhams also give "free" gifts for orders over 60 and 80 euro respectively.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,110 ✭✭✭Thirdfox

Tagged it as a nonsense deal because I don't see why the ladies in our life need makeup to look beautiful anyway but hey if it gets me into the good books with wifey for my next computer peripheral purchase I ain't complaining :D

Though I see the tag isn't coming up anymore in front of deal descriptions...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

They're gone..damn.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,466 ✭✭✭skinny90

available in store??

Colser wrote: »
    They're gone..damn.

Sorry - when I posted I managed to reserve 3 for collection.

I might be returning one set though so if anyone wants it for the cost price let me know or check back online in 2 days time and it might be available again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭ALS

Where are you based ? Thanks
    Thirdfox wrote: »
    Sorry - when I posted I managed to reserve 3 for collection.

I might be returning one set though so if anyone wants it for the cost price let me know or check back online in 2 days time and it might be available again.

• Advertisement

ALS wrote: »
    Where are you based ? Thanks

I'll be collecting from debenhams blackrock on wednesday so if that's handy for anyone we can arrange to be there at the same time. I'll need to check that the 3rd one isn't needed though! Will be able to confirm tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭davedub2015

would be interested in one of these if anyone doesnt want one please? can also meet :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Buddyhol

I'd love to meet and buy this off you on Wednesday if you don't need it.

Sorry guys seems like the wife does have someone in mind for the 3rd set. Hope it comes back in stock for the rest of you!

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Buddyhol

Thanks anyway

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

I'll be in the blackrock store in a couple of hours. I'll check if they're available in store. They had loads of them in Henry street at the weekend but they were only 30% off.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,197 ✭✭✭PopTarts

Seem to be back in stock. Letting me go to checkout anyway.

PopTarts wrote: »
    Seem to be back in stock. Letting me go to checkout anyway.

I got it..thanks a mil..thanks op.

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Margan

A few back in stock I think. Just ordered one.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Any free delivery codes knocking around?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Brilliant palette for a bargain price. I get so much use out of mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,753 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

Just ordered mine for click and collect - thank you for the heads up op!

Really looking forward to getting it :)

#Agifttomefromme :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭Icsics

This is back in stock!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,733 ✭✭✭Bawnmore

Bought one just now - cheers folks!

Mine was just delivered..very fast in fairness.They emailed me last night that the second item I bought (to qualify for free delivery)isn't available (didn't want it anyway) so I'll be refunded.Worked out great .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭TheInspector

Mine arrived and I collected it, just opened it this minute and the black shade has cracked and spread all over the palette. No CS number to ring on the delivery document and there's none in stock in Tallaght. Right pain in the arse

• Registered Users Posts: 8,460 ✭✭✭micks_address

Mine arrived and I collected it, just opened it this minute and the black shade has cracked and spread all over the palette. No CS number to ring on the delivery document and there's none in stock in Tallaght. Right pain in the arse

Mine arrived today . I better open later and check. Some reviews mentioned black ruining rest of palette

• Registered Users Posts: 8,460 ✭✭✭micks_address

Mine arrived today . I better open later and check. Some reviews mentioned black ruining rest of palette

Just checked. Luckily it's fine

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭LeChienMefiant

Also got a damaged product. Did anyone have any luck with Debenhams?

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Michelle_b

Also got a damaged product. Did anyone have any luck with Debenhams?

Go to urban decay counter in Debenhams. I opened mine at customer service so did straight return there but when spoke to lady at counter she said if I had come to her she could of exchanged for a new one when in stock. Hope ya get sorted

Advertisement