Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Day of the Dead: Bloodline

Options
  • 17-12-2017 3:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 60,466 ✭✭✭✭

To be released early January.
    A small group of military personnel and survivalists dwell in an underground bunker as they seek to find a cure in a world overrun by zombies.

Day of the Dead: Bloodline is an upcoming Bulgarian-American action horror film directed by Hèctor Hernández Vicens and the screenplay by Mark Tonderai and Lars Jacobson based on the characters created by George A. Romero. The film stars Sophie Skelton, Johnathon Schaech, Jeff Gum, Marcus Vanco and Mark Rhino Smith. It is a remake of the 1985 film Day of the Dead

Red Band Trailer.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Looks OK actually, the 'Day of the Dead' that came out after the excellent 2004 Dawn of the Dead was an embarrassment.

Though, as always, I would much rather they do their own thing, but I suppose the hope lies in the weight the name carries.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 hilyardo

I'm not so sure about this movie, It doesn't look that good, but I'm probably wrong, I have seen my fair share of ****e zombie movies

• Registered Users Posts: 55,474 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

LOUD NOISES!

Looks decent otherwise. :)

Mr E wrote: »
    LOUD NOISES!

Looks decent otherwise. :)

I like Lamp!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,085 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

Fucking travesty.

George will be rolling in his grave. :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 415 ✭✭falinn merking

Tony EH wrote: »
    Fucking travesty.

He is still alive you know.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭p to the e

Do you mean alive as in "Living Dead"?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,973 ✭✭✭Chris_Heilong

Zombie films used to be my Favourite when there were so few of them, the last of the great films was Dawn of the dead 2004, Shaun of the dead and 28 days later. We are so over saturated with zombie stories(film, games and TV) now I just wish the whole thing would die and not rise again for another 20 years. This film just looks like paint by numbers Zombie flick.

Zombie films used to be my Favourite when there were so few of them, the last of the great films was Dawn of the dead 2004, Shaun of the dead and 28 days later. We are so over saturated with zombie stories(film, games and TV) now I just wish the whole thing would die and not rise again for another 20 years. This film just looks like paint by numbers Zombie flick.

Technically 28 days later isn't a zombie movie... just saying!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Tony EH wrote: »
    Fucking travesty.

You weren't wrong.

This is particularly awful.

The cinematography is actually pretty good, and the gore is good too, very 80's style and satisfying to watch.

But the acting and direction is beyond abysmal. I got 45 minutes in and just had to quit.

It's so bad I thought it was eastern European actors dubbed over in English (it was filmed in central/eastern europe)....but no, apparently, the full talent of native English speakers is on display.

Not even worth a watch. Awful.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,085 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

Ah, why did you do that to yourself TF?

There's so many other things to watch.

Advertisement