Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Validation Vet degree

Options
  • 16-12-2017 9:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello everybody:

This is my first post here. I'm here because maybe someone can help me. I'm Chilean and I have a Vet degree which is not valid here in Ireland. I came to Dublin for love and I've been working in hospitality to survive but I don't want to do it anymore.
    I don't know anybody in the field so maybe I can get some help here. I'd like to know how it's possible to validate my degree. I have a friend who is a dentist in her country (Non-EU) and she has the possibility of studying for 1.5 year in university to get a Dentist Nurse qualification. Can I do the same and get a Vet nurse qualification?
    I've looking for that information but nothing...

Thank you,
    Eli

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

I'd say give these guys a shout:

http://www.vci.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Aspadeaspade

Eli

You could try the Chilean consulate in Dublin. Ruby is the secretary and would be able to point you in the right direction

Good luck!

Advertisement