Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2018 Landcruiser Commercial 2 seat version

Options
  • 16-12-2017 7:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭

Hi

I was looking at the Toyota Ireland website, which is brutal, and is there going to be a 2 seat LWB Commercial version of the 2018 Landcruiser? All I see are the 5 seat versions which are unsuitable for me- I'm a cattle vet- and the Revenue have clamped down on them.

Worried Im going to have to look at a different 4x4. Had old style Discos many moons ago but have had 3 Cruisers since and been very happy with them. High mileage on motorways and boreens so need a jeep.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭ace86

Hi

I was looking at the Toyota Ireland website, which is brutal, and is there going to be a 2 seat LWB Commercial version of the 2018 Landcruiser? All I see are the 5 seat versions which are unsuitable for me- I'm a cattle vet- and the Revenue have clamped down on them.

Worried Im going to have to look at a different 4x4. Had old style Discos many moons ago but have had 3 Cruisers since and been very happy with them. High mileage on motorways and boreens so need a jeep.

Thanks
    There is a commercial version but won’t be available till mid 2018 I think it’s on the website there somewhere

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭discodaveirl

No Commercial Land Cruisers available until April 2017 ive heard.

Advertisement