Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco voucher cover clothes etc?

Options
  • 16-12-2017 10:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 847 ✭✭✭

Not a bargain request as such but just wondering if €10 off €50 spend in Tescos cover non food items such as clothes and toys? Would look at the voucher but I have a dunnes voucher I will be using in Tesco

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

I haven't used them against clothes etc in Tesco, but the terms only state they cant be used against the quote below. No mention of clothes or electricals so they should take them at any till.
    We do not accept spend & save coupons for the purchase of Gift cards, Fuel and normal Clubcard exclusions e.g. tobacco, infant formulae, lottery tickets, medicine, savings stamps

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

I used one and had a toy along with food. It was accepted no problem.
    I used it at a self service check out becaause queue was smaller. It was a dunnes one €5 off €25

• Registered Users Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭georgem25

I used one in the clothes and grocery shop in The Crescent Shopping centre Limerick without any groceries and they accepted it

• Registered Users Posts: 24,312 ✭✭✭✭zell12

Yes.
    Tesco also accept them against phones, phone credit, duvets, towels etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Davy wrote: »
    I haven't used them against clothes etc in Tesco, but the terms only state they cant be used against the quote below. No mention of clothes or electricals so they should take them at any till.
    The tescos ones do not say it, but I am pretty sure my last Dunnes one, from the sunday world, said it was for groceries and might have specifically said not for clothes. However this is small print and I would say most tesco cashiers would honour it, they are really just looking for the date.

I have got clothes in tesco on mine, but pretty sure it was using tesco vouchers.

• Advertisement
Advertisement