Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Semester 1 Results Date

Options
  • 16-12-2017 3:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭

Hi, anyone know around when the results are released?

It says on the NUIG website the 8th of February, but I assume that's the date that ALL the results are available, I'm sure most are out well before that.

Around what date would most results available? I would have thought early January - mid January? Anyone know based on previous years?

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,967 ✭✭✭✭The Lost Sheep

The results will only be provisional and some lecturers may not release results now and will wait for June
    It wont at all be early January. Its likely if you get any first semester results it will be Late January or February before you get them.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

It depends on your discipline. In my experience I've always thought mid-January to late-January was the norm. It's released on Blackboard so some lecturers may give them out, but technically they don't have to until the June exam boards have passed. Your grade could change up until that point.

Advertisement