Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are ye ever Pissed off when a Mat is turned up

Options
  • 16-12-2017 12:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭

If I go into a shop and the door mat is turned, even at the corner, I have to fix it so no one falls, are you the same or would you let someone break their bollocks

21/25

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,396 ✭✭✭DivingDuck

I do this also. I've taken too many spills not to always kick down an upturned corner if I spot it before my face hits the floor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭RayM

I wouldn't want someone to fall and break their bollocks (unless I have time to stick around and subtly record it and post it on YouTube for cheap likes), so I would always fix it. If I didn't fix it, it would feel like an unscratched itch for at least the next couple of minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

I used to do it at school, and it was GAS:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

“My life fades. The vision dims. All that remains are memories. I remember a time of chaos. Ruined dreams. This wasted land. But most of all, I remember the Road Warrior. The man we called “Mad Mats”

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

You'd wanna stay off that stuff

21/25

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭SuperSean11

I’m more pissed off seeing someone turn it up and not fix it then it being turned up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 429 ✭✭JimmyMcGill

My first impulse is to catch the whole lot and turn it upside down to flatten out the upturned culprit, but I always leave it thinking" if you can't see that then you deserve to fall over it".

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭Dank Janniels

A waitress gave out to me once in a pub when I was trying to fix it, must have thought I was messing witn it so I dont bother anymore

Advertisement