Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Pippa Squad

Options
  • 15-12-2017 9:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭

Even writing that title was slightly patentic, but has anyone noticed this urge to be in the Pippa squad? It reminds me of Taylor Swift's girl squad.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Elaborate?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 13,984 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

If you mean people fawning and gushing over her every post and move, I get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭lukesmom

Absolutely agree with you. And I ain't a fan

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭Emmser

Yes, like take the last awards ceremony: the group back in the hotel room...phones at the ready to show they're part of it! Lisa Jordan is definitely making a massive effort to be a part of this group (I find lisa enjoyable to follow for the most part).

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Poor waxy Ellen is knocking at the door to get in but no one is answering

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

I think there are some out there who are trying too hard to show off their friendships to certain people, not just in relation to Pippa. People trying to increase their profile by association, plug their own agendas, piggy-backing on someone else's success. It's very false and fake.

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Gal44

I like her but some people are way OTT about her!!!

Advertisement