Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Travelled for 3 months, hrc form?

Options
  • 15-12-2017 5:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi everyone!
    So I finished college in May of this year and my lovely American friends bought me a ticket to go over and visit them, once I was over they offered that I could stay for the summer and I did! So long story short I was just visiting there, wasnt working and didnt have any bank accounts over there or anything like that, came back to Ireland in September and started looking for work, havent been able to find anything as of yet so I signed on for jobseekers, they just called me say I have to go back to them to fill out an HRC form as I was out of the country and after reading the form im confused, is it really necessary for me to fill that out when I was only gone for 3 months and not working?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭splinter65

Hi everyone!
    So I finished college in May of this year and my lovely American friends bought me a ticket to go over and visit them, once I was over they offered that I could stay for the summer and I did! So long story short I was just visiting there, wasnt working and didnt have any bank accounts over there or anything like that, came back to Ireland in September and started looking for work, havent been able to find anything as of yet so I signed on for jobseekers, they just called me say I have to go back to them to fill out an HRC form as I was out of the country and after reading the form im confused, is it really necessary for me to fill that out when I was only gone for 3 months and not working?

If they ask you to fill it I would do so as your claim won’t go any further without it.

Advertisement