Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

20% off littlewoods ireland

Options
  • 15-12-2017 9:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭

Use code LXJV4 to get 20% off when you spend 50 euro or more at littlewoods Ireland.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭kneejerk

Coming up as invalid for me

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

Does it only work if you purchase 'on credit'?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,238 ✭✭✭Esse85

Worst company ever to deal with. Avoid

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Dziabong

Esse85 wrote: »

Totally agree , the amount of lies this company said to me is outrageous.

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭DubInTheWest

Esse85 wrote: »

Can you elaborate a little bit on that ? I've been using them years and find them pretty much Okay. Yes they are expensive but you can get decent deals in some of their sales and sometimes the vouchers work ontop of the sales but not always. I did have some issues in the past but that was down to the delivery company which is fastway, they were pretty brutal but they have improved I'll give them that!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭terryduff12

Kinda done buying anything electrical off them, got a laptop off them it came broken rang that day ill pass you through to the manufacture was all I was getting, didn't buy it off them I said. 3 hours later got through too someone else who said its covered under 28 days like I knew.

Can you elaborate a little bit on that ? I've been using them years and find them pretty much Okay. Yes they are expensive but you can get decent deals in some of their sales and sometimes the vouchers work ontop of the sales but not always. I did have some issues in the past but that was down to the delivery company which is fastway, they were pretty brutal but they have improved I'll give them that!

Run a search on here first.

Then have a look here
    https://ie.trustpilot.com/review/www.littlewoods.com

Finally go onto their Facebook page.

Please report back your findings.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭ablelocks

physioman wrote: »
    Use code LXJV4 to get 20% off when you spend 50 euro or more at littlewoods Ireland.

the same code just came up for me on the vodafone 12 days of christmas offer on the vodafone app....it's only valid for today, tomorrow and sunday (or it could be a generic code who knows)

I can understand if you had a bad personal experience as it would leave a sour taste in my mouth too believe me. Trust pilot is Okay for a guide but even at that it's Excellent 48%, Great 13%, Average 7%, Poor 6%, Bad 27% for littlewoods.

So saying 'avoid' based on that, well I don't know if I agree. I've had good and bad experiences with littlewoods. The smaller stuff like clothes and toys etc.. are fine but if you order something big like an exercise machine or something large it can take time to arrive as in weeks. I did have a problem about 4 years ago, ordered a large item and by law I 'think' if it doesn't arrive within 30 days you're entitled to a full refund. Well it never arrived and I gave out about it and got a full refund. Shortly after the item arrived.

So my advice is, use the 20% voucher and enjoy it :D

I can understand if you had a bad personal experience as it would leave a sour taste in my mouth too believe me. Trust pilot is Okay for a guide but even at that it's Excellent 48%, Great 13%, Average 7%, Poor 6%, Bad 27% for littlewoods.

So saying 'avoid' based on that, well I don't know if I agree. I've had good and bad experiences with littlewoods. The smaller stuff like clothes and toys etc.. are fine but if you order something big like an exercise machine or something large it can take time to arrive as in weeks. I did have a problem about 4 years ago, ordered a large item and by law I 'think' if it doesn't arrive within 30 days you're entitled to a full refund. Well it never arrived and I gave out about it and got a full refund. Shortly after the item arrived.

So my advice is, use the 20% voucher and enjoy it :D

What was the verdict on their Facebook page?

What did you think of the feedback they get on here?

• Advertisement

I've never used facebook ever so didn't look. From what you're saying I take it, it's pretty dire.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

All is grand until something go's terribly wrong. I have used them for years on specials and misprices and never had an issue either so will continue to use them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭matchthis

I loath clothes shopping. Find it great to return stuff through parcel motel, really handy. I like it i buy it, i dont, i send it back. I know others have said they had, but ive never had an issue. Just to show the other side of it. Using them at least two years now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭castle2012

39% interest if you live in Republic of Ireland, 0% if you live in United Kingdom. But that’s not all 20% premium on each item in the Republic of Ireland, its a company aimed at fleecing the Irish

• Registered Users Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭sunny2004

Without doubt the worst company I have ever had the misfortune to deal with. :(

Advertisement