Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weirdo demands Recipet of santy

Options
  • 14-12-2017 4:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭

Me da who works as a shop santy, was telling me that some chap came in with his kids last week and demanded a recipet, me da told him that they don't really do recipets and the weirdo gets very irate saying he is going to get on to the the department of finance to report this, wtf like ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭MagicIRL

The Holiday Armadillo will be marginalized no longer!

Bringing Santa down one piece of financial paperwork at a time. Better he doesn't even pay Motor Tax on that sleigh of his, the cyclist apologist.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

MagicIRL wrote: »
    The Holiday Armadillo will be marginalized no longer!

Bringing Santa down one piece of financial paperwork at a time. Better he doesn't even pay Motor Tax on that sleigh of his, the cyclist apologist.

Can a vehicle that technically doesn't use the roads be liable for motor tax?

Yer man probably wanted to claim the trip to see Santa as expenses,an absolute asshat and embarrassment to his kids.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

Bet the fcuker doesnt even pay his elves' PRSI

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭me_irl

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,667 ✭✭✭Hector Bellend

He must be a member of the green party or a feminist or some sh1t.

Just punch him in the face next time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭rgodard80a

Well the department of social welfare said to report welfare cheats....

Sounds like a good citizen right there.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,690 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

If it's a shop, and they're taking money off punters for a service, they should be giving receipts.

If they're not, it's a tax-dodge and yer man is right.

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭Dank Janniels

Whats a shop santy??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Hoboo

Can a vehicle that technically doesn't use the roads be liable for motor tax?

Its not a mechanically propelled vehicle so I think he's ok :)

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭maxsmum

pay by card or online for most of them surely? There's your receipt. They hardly take cash only.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,292 ✭✭✭✭branie2

What a grinch!

Advertisement