Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tan CAA M4 (Eotech+silincer+bipod) AS new

Options
  • 14-12-2017 1:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Description:
    Make / Brand: CAA
    Model: M4
    Upgrades: Tan eotech sight, folding metal bipod and a detatchable silincer.
    Condition: shop display gun i bought from retailer was told only fired for testing.
    Power: 310fps
    PRICE :€220.00

Will not Sell anything seperately only as a complete package and no trades. is a bargain at this price.

i cant seem too upload pics. so my number is Snip

i bought the gun from a retailer who had stopped selling airsoft and this was a disply model in the shop. i bought it with all the attachments that are fitted. the only time i fired it was when i collected it and it was tested in front of me with a madbull radar and it clocked in at 310fps consistently. i never used the gun myself and it is basically brand new apart from a bit of dust it still has the factory tag fitted too it. if you want too test it you will have to bring a battery with you as i dont have one its a small type plug. i might also have a couple of spare CAA Mags still in the packet somewhere but i will have too find them and cant guarantee that i have them.

Shipping:
    Collection: Yes
    Meet-up:Yes
    Delivery: Yes at buyers expense

Payment methods:
    Cash: yes
    Paypal: yes
    Bank Transfer: Yes
    Postal Order: Yes

Comments

Advertisement