Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

End of Rupert Murdoch's empire

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭A Little Pony

To go from taking over his fathers Australian newspaper to being one of the most influential media gurus in the world is some achievement.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,459 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

This is mostly so he can re-merge the other business to News Corp again, plus the deal will be in shares, so he'll now control part of Disney.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,914 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

Self proclaimed evil tyrant.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,005 ✭✭✭✭AlekSmart

To go from taking over his fathers Australian newspaper to being one of the most influential media gurus in the world is some achievement.

He does'nt appear to be too flaithulach about handing over TOO much responsibility to his own childer though..?

Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one.

Charles Mackay (1812-1889)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,774 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

52 billion!! That's like the most amount of money ever. If I had that money I'd keep half of it in the credit union and half in a post office account.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭me_irl

Out of the frying pan...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,231 ✭✭✭Jim Bob Scratcher

Jerry Hall will be licking her lips

• Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

mfceiling wrote: »
    52 billion!! That's like the most amount of money ever. If I had that money I'd keep half of it in the credit union and half in a post office account.

Makes sense to me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭Don Kiddick

Didn't know she was a contortionist

• Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Are Am Eye

436261.jpg

• Advertisement

mfceiling wrote: »

In the Credit Union with a cheque for €25bn...

"D'fúck d'ya mean ya can't cash it? It's real, I swear to jaysus."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,177 ✭✭✭PeterParker957

Saves her bodyguard and driver a job.

Please don't ban me!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,177 ✭✭✭PeterParker957

Saves her bodyguard and driver a job.

Please don't ban me!!!!!!

Advertisement