Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

Mistletoe in Dublin City Centre

• 14-12-2017 11:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭ cosmic

Hi all!
    Does anyone know where I can pick up mistletoe in Dublin city centre?
    Thanks!

Mods: if this is more appropriate to the Dublin City forum, sorry - feel free to move

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 2,295 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Mystery Egg

Any time I've wanted fresh mistletoe I've just gone into florists and asked for a bit. They usually have it at this time of year. I've never ordered it or gone out of my way.

A couple of years ago I bought an aritificial spring of mistletoe and that's what I use now. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭ cosmic

Any time I've wanted fresh mistletoe I've just gone into florists and asked for a bit. They usually have it at this time of year. I've never ordered it or gone out of my way.

A couple of years ago I bought an aritificial spring of mistletoe and that's what I use now. :)

Great, thank you!

Advertisement