Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mistletoe in Dublin City Centre

Options
  • 14-12-2017 12:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭

Hi all!
    Does anyone know where I can pick up mistletoe in Dublin city centre?
    Thanks!

Mods: if this is more appropriate to the Dublin City forum, sorry - feel free to move

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 2,585 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mystery Egg

Any time I've wanted fresh mistletoe I've just gone into florists and asked for a bit. They usually have it at this time of year. I've never ordered it or gone out of my way.

A couple of years ago I bought an aritificial spring of mistletoe and that's what I use now. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

Any time I've wanted fresh mistletoe I've just gone into florists and asked for a bit. They usually have it at this time of year. I've never ordered it or gone out of my way.

A couple of years ago I bought an aritificial spring of mistletoe and that's what I use now. :)

Great, thank you!

Advertisement