Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

12 Mth Xbox live & EA Access £44.99 Amazon

Options
  • 14-12-2017 10:32am
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,929 ✭✭✭

Xbox live & EA Access back down to the black Friday price of £44.99 on Amazon at the moment .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭septicsac

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭Flankerb

septicsac wrote: »

This doesn't have the 12month EA access like the opportunity posted. The ea access is 20 Sterling on its own.

Thanks Mik paid 57 pounds for this last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,024 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

I would avoid cdkeys. I had bought plenty of things off them in the past but a couple of days ago I tried getting a pubg key for Xbox off them and it was a disaster. The order failed but they took payment anyway, and ignored my emails/tweets when I created a complaint about it. It was only when I started a paypal dispute that they even responded, I did get a refund in full though two days later though.

I wasn't the only one either, happened to a lot of people. And they were happily still selling keys on the site when there were many many people who hadn't even got a response from them yet, let alone a refund.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭Masala

mik_da_man wrote: »
    Xbox live & EA Access back down to the black Friday price of £44.99 on Amazon at the moment .

This product is non-returnable and non-refundable.
    Note: Currently, this item is available only to customers located in the United Kingdom
    ....does this apply ??

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,929 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Masala wrote: »
    This product is non-returnable and non-refundable.
    Note: Currently, this item is available only to customers located in the United Kingdom
    ....does this apply ??

Nope, it works fine.
    Got it last year too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭Rags

Nope, it works fine.
    Got it last year too

Just be careful for anyone thinking of ordering, I purchased this just now and the codes don’t work. I get a message sorry an unexpected error has occurred and to try again later.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭Masala

Rags wrote: »
    Just be careful for anyone thinking of ordering, I purchased this just now and the codes don’t work. I get a message sorry an unexpected error has occurred and to try again later.

Hi... will u keep us updated as to later???? Always found CDKeys good in the past....so am anxious now before buying

Hi... will u keep us updated as to later???? Always found CDKeys good in the past....so am anxious now before buying

I will check again in few hours and if it still isn’t working I’ll contact support and see what they say. Quick net search sees people with that error message before and it worked after less then a day so I’ll update you with what happens.

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭septicsac

Always found Cdkeys good to deal with as well, never had a problem with them

I contacted Xbox support and they fixed it and activated for me. Just informed them I bought it on amazon and showed error message and they fixed it for me after talking with them for 10mins and trying some things.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,823 ✭✭✭budhabob

Cheers OP, picked this up myself.
    No idea when my gold is up, but itll just add on anyway, and the EA access looks like something I might use.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,183 ✭✭✭deadl0ck

Brilliant - just checked and my Gold expires on 1/1/18 :)

Perfect timing !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭digitaldr

My current xbox gold sub expires next September so if I buy this can I stack them - ie expiry Sept 2019?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭honda boi

budhabob wrote: »
    Cheers OP, picked this up myself.
    No idea when my gold is up, but itll just add on anyway, and the EA access looks like something I might use.

I think ea access is great, kids love it aswell,couple of games for them also.

Advertisement