Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2nd hand iphone 6 or 7

Options
  • 14-12-2017 9:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭

I know nothing re iphones and very little re any technology - looking to buy a 2nd hand iphone 6s or 7 "with lots of memory - 64" as a gift - can anyone give me an idea of what sort of money we're talking about? Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,629 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Check out www.adverts.ie for the going rate.
    Make sure to buy from someone with good feedback and is a regular in the forum.

Also, price will depend on condition and whether it’s locked to a network or not.

I sold my dads 6S recently for €280. In perfect condition, with box, charger and unopened ear pods. Just to give you an idea on pricing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭tuisginideach

Thanks very much for that kceire - I had planned to buy in one of the big phone shops - would they sell 2nd hand ones?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,629 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Thanks very much for that kceire - I had planned to buy in one of the big phone shops - would they sell 2nd hand ones?

The big phone shops, no.
    But loads of back street shops do including CEX and smaller shops around Moore street etc

Check out Mr. iPhone. He has shops and is reputable. He also sells on adverts.

Thanks again kceire

• Registered Users Posts: 9,933 ✭✭✭dodzy

kceire wrote: »
    The big phone shops, no.
    But loads of back street shops do including CEX and smaller shops around Moore street etc

Check out Mr. iPhone. He has shops and is reputable. He also sells on adverts.

Obvious budget dependant but I'd avoid the 6 at this stage. 6s minimum. You'd belooking at anywhere from 400 - 560 (2nd hand to new in box)

• Advertisement

Thanks dodzy - I don't think it's a runner unfortunately - had no idea that a 2nd hand one would be that sort of price.:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭PaulT21

Thanks dodzy - I don't think it's a runner unfortunately - had no idea that a 2nd hand one would be that sort of price.:confused:

Keep an eye on this guy below.

https://www.adverts.ie/apple/brand-new-sealed-32gb-iphone-7-sim-free-jet-black/14444314?notification=027cbe6019cadb590070519358c1ce78-1513359373

He often sells great iPhones online and all at very reasonable rates, many new but some slightly older also. I have bought from him and can vouch for his merchandise and his reputation is second to none. Check his feedback to ensure you are happy first:D

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭jeepcj

Check out ebay as well but buy from a ebay shop as some of them offer up to a year warranty and most offer a 30 day refund.

Thank you both - will keep watching.

Amnyone know anything about www.phonezone.ie?

• Advertisement
Advertisement