Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Breaking Bad: The Complete Series [Blu-ray] [Region Free] - Amazon £25

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

Out of stock and also I do not see it at £25 for blu-ray.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

Out of stock and also I do not see it at £25 for blu-ray.

That sold out quick, i had seen a good few in stock before posting, must have defaulted to the next seller's price! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭LariToper

I'm so confused by the picture above, "Seasons 5&6", there was only 5 seasons (season 5 was in 2 parts)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭mightybashful

LariToper wrote: »
    I'm so confused by the picture above, "Seasons 5&6", there was only 5 seasons (season 5 was in 2 parts)

It says the complete series. And look on the side of all the DVD boxes above. They name each season.

Now im confused

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

LariToper wrote: »
    It says the complete series. And look on the side of all the DVD boxes above. They name each season.

Now im confused

It is the complete series. They're renamed Season 5 Part I and Part II as Season 5 and Season 6 for this release - but you get the full content.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Mods: you can mark this as expired as it was a one day offer on last Tuesday only as part of their Daily Deals.

Advertisement